November 22, 2019 at 8:58 am #26204
i just purchased the plugin, Background is not showing up
my website is epawn.fr
if yous can help me to solve it ?
thanksNovember 22, 2019 at 9:23 am #26205
Hello – Welcome to the community :)
Since all themes are built differently and created by various developers, your website structure may be unique compared to most standard WP sites. Luckily, we anticipated such a scenario and it requires a very simple step to address issues with clickable zones or background takeover images being visible for specific WordPress themes. Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to your All Ads page and scroll down until you see a box labeled Advanced Settings.
- Open this setting box and change the Main DOM Element for clickable area from body to #page
- Click Save Settings.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with today. All the best.November 22, 2019 at 12:46 pm #26206
hi, thanks for your rapide responce !
i tested #page in main Dom and its dont work
i get the same background…
PS: in the plugins i cant no upload image, only by the adress code… is it normal ?
thanksNovember 22, 2019 at 1:06 pm #26207
Hello David – Is the plugin currently active on your site – We would like to test it with the DOM element as #page.
You should be able to upload the images in our plugin without any issue.
If you are still facing the issue – please try debugging for a plugin or theme conflict.
After exhausting all other forms of debugging it might be best to check for plugin or theme conflicts. Plugin or theme conflicts can cause our product to function unexpectedly or not at all, which is why testing for this conflict is very important.
We recommend that you perform this test on your staging site and that you backup your site. If you do not have a staging site then you might not be able to perform this test as deactivating plugins or your theme will greatly impact the look and functionality of your site.
- Deactivate all other plugins on your site besides our plugin
- Test to see if the plugins features work as you would expect. If they do work then you have a plugin conflict. You should now activate each plugin on your site one by one until our plugin’s features do not work. This will help you determine what plugin exactly is causing the conflict.
- If our product still is not functioning properly, then you can try to deactivate your theme to see if there is a theme conflict. This is a last resort and should only be done if you have a staging site or your site has not gone live yet. If our product works after deactivating your theme then you have a theme conflicts, but if our product still does not work then it appears that our product has a bug.
- If you have completed all of these tests and our product does not function properly with a default WordPress theme like twenty seventeen and all plugins deactivated, then it seems that our product has a bug and we will continue to work with you to solve this issue.
Please let us know if you have any questions about this conflict testing procedure.November 22, 2019 at 1:19 pm #26208
Hi, i tested desactivate all plugin (only backgound takeover is activated) and DOM element as #page
and its no work on my site. i can switch my theme, Can yous advise me a compatible theme to test with it ?
thanksNovember 22, 2019 at 3:54 pm #26212
Any of the basic WordPress themes will be okay to test with! You might have to change the DOM element.November 22, 2019 at 5:26 pm #26216
i installed the Twenty Twelve theme what is the DOM for the Twenty Twelve wp theme ? thanksNovember 22, 2019 at 10:23 pm #26218
Hello – For Twenty Twelve – The DOM element is body itself.November 22, 2019 at 11:04 pm #26219
hi, even with all the plugins disable its dont work… yous cant see at epawn.fr
i get the DOM element body
Is it possible to have a refund? I applied everything you said without result, i dont know if is my hosting or anything like this.
thank’sNovember 22, 2019 at 11:10 pm #26220
Hello David – Is the plugin currently active on the website with the DOM element as body? We would like to test it.
Thank you,November 23, 2019 at 8:41 am #26248
hello Jay, yes all is currently active but dont work
how we can make a test to fix it ?
ThanksNovember 23, 2019 at 10:31 am #26255
Hello David – We see from the screenshots that the expired date has expired. Please update the expiry/end date of the background. Then you should be able to see the background image.November 23, 2019 at 2:19 pm #26257
yes now its work :) its apear, and clique work too.
Thanks yous Jay
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.